Golden Oaks Golf Course
Golden Oaks was opened in the summer of 1994 and built and designed by Quakertown’s Golf Course Architect Jim Blaukovitch. The Course is a 7,100 Championship Golf Course with Bent Grass from Tee to Green. Although Golden Oaks is a Championship Golf Course – there are five sets of Tees, including Women’s and Senior Tees, to ensure an enjoyable round for all skill levels. Golden Oaks Golf Club is open to the public, but also has several affordable Memberships available that attracts a variety of Golfers – including a fantastic Corporate Membership. Golden Oaks has a large Driving Range and practice area, a well-stocked Pro shop, a full service Restaurant and bar – which is perfect for weddings and banquets, and overnight accommodations in our Farmhouse.
Golden Oaks is an award winning Golf Course and recently was Ranked #2 in Pa. and 15th in the Nation by Golf Advisor. Golden Oaks was “Reader’s Choice” for best Golf course in Berks County in 2014, 2015 and 2016 by the Readers of the Reading Eagle and we were named “Best in berks” 2001,2002,2004,2005, 2009, 2010 and 2013, by Berks County Living.
Rating/Slope of Golden Oaks:
- Champ Tees – 73.6/127
- Back Tees – 71.3/126
- Middle Tees – 69/121
- Senior Tees – 66.2/119
- Forward Tees – 68.5/108
Golden Oaks Golf Club is affiliated with the following groups:
- Berks County Golf Association
- Women’s Berks County Golf Association
- Women’s Central Penn Golf Association
- The Golf Association of Philadelphia
Amenities of the course include:
- Daily fee play
- Bent grass tees, fairways and greens
- Reserved tee times seven days a week
- Fully Stocked Proshop with friendly and knowledgable staff
- State-of-the-art practice facility offering golf lessons
- Friendly, country club-style service
- Changing rooms and showers
- Full-service restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating
Dress Code (collared shirt, no denim).
No outside Food & Beverage Permitted.